MOMS Offering Moms Support
Our territories include: St. Joseph south of Maiden Lane and west of M-139, Baroda, Stevensville.
We are the MOMS Club® of St. Joseph-S/Stevensville, Michigan. We are a support group designed for the at-home mother of today! We are interested in the world around us & want a variety of activities for ourselves and our children. MOMS Club® is an international organization with over 2,100 chapters in the U.S. & over 110,000 members.
Here are some things that make MOMS Club® special:
- We are a group that understands your choice of at-home mothering. This is a wonderful way for you to meet other at-home moms and a fun way for your child to meet other children.
- We meet during the day, when at-home mothers need support!
believe being a mother shouldn't isolate you, so mothers may bring
their children with them!
- The MOMS Club® is a nonprofit corporation and a 501 (C) (3) publicly-supported charity registered with the IRS!
- We know being an at-home mother today means making a financial sacrifice, so dues to our chapter are only $24 per year!
- At-home mothers of any age children are welcome! You don't have to leave the group when your children enter school! We know you still need support as your children grow!
- Click 'ABOUT US' to see what makes the MOMS Club® of St. Joseph-S/Stevensville, Michigan chapter so special!
Visit our international website at www.momsclub.org.